TTW School Responsibilities
In order to participate in TTW and be eligible for the TTW Water Education Stipend all schools must commit to the following activities:
- Attend the Fall Water Quality Training during the first year of involvement. (Note: the Fall Water Quality Training is open to new and existing TTW teachers as well as new students. We encourage all schools to participate in the Fall Water Quality Training.)
- Allow students to conduct water quality testing at local test sites at least once a year, within the month of October and/or April. (We strongly recommend that schools allow students to conduct field tests twice a year.)
- Submit at least one set of water quality testing data (minimum of 9 test parameters) per test site per year at the TTW website.
- Participate in the yearly overall evaluations of the TTW program.
- Provide overall care and upkeep of the water quality testing equipment. (Schools retain the equipment as long as they actively participate in the program. If a school drops out of TTW all equipment must be returned to Riveredge.)